Dienstag, 27. Mai 2008

Ich bin der wohl größte Loser auf dieser Erde.......-_-
"Es ist ja so schade...sie können ja so gut fahren...aber..."...alter schwede...
Offensichtlich bin ich einfach zu dumm für diese Welt...ehrlich...einfach zu dumm..

1 Kommentar:

Lizzy hat gesagt…

you are definetly NOT!
you know, i´ve been through this shit before, and you know I still live, and you´ll live too!
Someday we´ll build up church, and you wanna know something really important? I REALLY mean this. it´s no joke, it´s no dream, it´s a vision, it´s what god wants (I think), and I´m sure you´re not too silly to do this..Far from it! you have the heart, you have god, you experienced things in live that are bullshit, but you have the strength to go on..you have it through god..and we´ll reach our goal someday! I´m not sure about many things, but that´s one and the only thing I know for sure!
I love ya