Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

thoughts again..

I don't even know what I wanna write down
cause thoughts and feelings are spinning around
my geart is gonna burst today or tomorrow
cause I just cannot say what I desperatly try..

can I say that I love you
or is this just my way to forget
and will you ever say that you love me
or is this just me getting mad

I don't see the way that leads me home
at the moment it feels like a big thunderstorm
feels like closing an old door and opening the next
shouldn't I stay in the meadow and just wait instead..

tell me how to go on without lookig back..
where will this way lead me..?

Sometimes thoughts and feelings just spin around and you don't see which way to go..and you don't understand yourself.
So this is what I feel at the moment...
dunno...

Keine Kommentare: