Driving lesson had been really really poor...I've done almost EVERYTHING wrong. But I've got the feeling that the next lesson's gonna be better....or else it can't get worse;)
Well and I talked to Steffi about preaching in DOMINO one day...and you will not believe it: I'm gonna do it*hehe*...yeah..
well I'm really excited. It's still some time ...think we'll find a date in June or something. But it is CERTAIN that 'm gonna preach in DOMINO in 2008. So that's just great ....
Lizzy's gonna rock the world next week...ok...or justDOMINO but hey, heaven's rockin with her(and us)...and now I know that I'm gonna preach and this is just amazing:D...
ok...maybe I will find out that preaching is not my capability BUT when you never try you'll never know, right? I already se myself going crazy a week before THIS service...but it'll be alright:)...or...that's what I hope.
Thank you Lord for the chance...
Life's kinda crazy at the moment. There are a thousand thoughts in my head...and a thousand feelings in my heart. All from rejoicing to saddened...dunno...that's just crazy. And all this wonderful people around me. I'm just realizing that I've got some really really good friends...
I can't get enogh of them and I know that they'd deserve much more than me being a depressive little girl...and I hope God's gonna help me becoming much more ...you know free and impartial like a lil child. No... I KNOW that God's gonna help me. You know when I think of myself just a two years ago I see someone who doesn't wanna be seen or heard...I already made some music but today I reveal myself much more when I sing something. I already feel that God's fixed some parts of my life...and so why shouldn't He fix the rest;)
Life's gonna be great. I'm looking forward to next sunday...this is gonna be a special service...and I'm just so glad that I won't have school for two weeks..
Well Lord...I'm ready to go on..just show me where YOU wanna take me:)
Montag, 10. März 2008
...what's the way?
Labels:
awareness,
determination,
feelings,
freedom,
God's teaching,
healing,
life things,
thoughts
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen