Donnerstag, 17. April 2008

seeking first the kingdom

"Trachtet aber zuerst nach dem Reiche Gottes und nach seiner Gerechtigkeit, und dies alles wird euch hinzugefügt werden."(Matthäus 6,33)

"Denn ich bin gewiß, daß weder Tod noch Leben, weder Engel noch Fürstentümer noch Gewalten, weder Gegenwärtiges noch Zukünftiges, weder Hohes noch Tiefes noch irgendeine andere Kreatur uns zu scheiden vermag von der Liebe Gottes, die in Christo Jesu ist, unserm HERRN."(Römer 8,38-39)

What good is it to gain the whole world
but lose your soul?
What good is it to make a sweet sound
but remain proud?
In view of God's mercy
I offer my all

Take my life, let it be everything, all of me
Here I am, use me for Your glory
In everything i say and do, let my life honour You
Here i am, living for Your glory

The road im on it leads nowhere without You
And the life i live finds meaning, in surrender
In view of God's mercy
I'll offer my all

Seeking first the kingdom
Seeking first the kingdom of my Lord
Seeking first the kingdom
Seeking first the kingdom of my Lord

So that's it, isn't it?
It sounds so easy.. FIRST of all seek the kingdom and EVERYTHING else will be give to you as well.
I don't wanna try to keep parts of me away from Jesus anymore. It's hard but I'll try to offer my all.

Ich möchte Jesus.
Jesus morgends wenn ich aufstehe und eigentlich völlig demotiviert bin. Jesus in der Schule. Bei der Mathe Arbeit. Jesus, wenn ich mittags heimkomm. Jesus am Nachmittag, wenn Freunde vorbeikommen oder ich irgendwas erledigen muss. Jesus abends, im Hauskreis..beim mentoring, bei Besprechungen und wenn ich einfach nur daheim bin und meine Gitarre quäle. Jesu im Gottesdienst und Jesus beim Auto fahren. Jesus bei irgendwelche Prüfungen und Jesus während meiner Arbeit. Ich möchte Jesus, jeden Tag..von morgends bis abends und die ganze Nacht durch.
Papa ich möchte das Du GANZ in mir bist.

...I want to feel You and I wanna be near to You...

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.