"Spinning further deeper
I know you're out to try me
I'm not in this to be a slave
I push the dirt
Make me feel
Locate what swallows life
Night bird you build my world"
Whatever...
I don't know what to think or feel right now.
So Kaddi is leaving on monday and I will have to say goodbye to her today..
I don't like saying goodbye to anybody..but again and again there's somebody leaving.
Well if they've got the chance. I can understand it.
And I will have to do so many other things today also. Cause my mother's coming and she's good at annoying me...
Ok, she can't do things on her own with that crutches..
well anyhow...I don't like going to buy things to eat and that whole shit and I don't like to brush the whole house, do I?
I'd like to be anywhere..ALONE...but not with somebody who's a pain in my neck and just like always pretending to be anxious.
I HATE it..
and I don't even like to go to service tomorrow..for I don't wanna sing songs that don't have a meaning to me and.. cause of that whole fucked up situation.
Samstag, 29. September 2007
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen