Freitag, 8. Februar 2008

yesterday is gone..

"..But it’s much too late for now to be like yesterday
And the time is running out and we still have to say
Goodbye.."

Nothing will ever be the same again. We're changing every and every day and that makes me cry sometimes.
Cause some days I just wanna be a little child again..so secure, so free and I felt kinda loved. And sometimes I just wanna be anywhere where things had been Ok for some time. But it won't ever be like yesterday again and you've to say goodbye.
The past three years had been both mournful and fair. Some days I felt like I'm gonna die and sometimes I felt like a bird flying up in the sky. And sometimes I've tears in my eyes without knowing why...or just becaue it won't ever be the same again. Just because things are gone. I know I'll have some wonderful days in the future and I know I'll have some pretty good days with my friends and Jesus and dunno...but even though I'm sad sometimes...well so it is..

Keine Kommentare: