Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008

Im a princess

Life reli is weird from time to time.
Yesterday I got a book I bought and its just awesome. It reli shows me some important things and Im learning more and more what it means to be a princess of purity. This means I learn how I can keep my heart safe....I just give it to him. Hes gonna keep it safe and warm.
Im reli sure right now that God doesnt want me to stay alone and that my special someone will cross my way in the right time. And I decided to pray for him ...even though I might not even know him right now. This sounds pretty stupid but well...I think u can start loving someone before u reli get to know him. And u can be loyal before u are in a relationship. This is what I think.
I would be so glad if my special someone...that Im gonna meet some day..could tell me that he prayed for me before we got to know, that he didnt want anyone but me and that hes been waiting all the time just to see me.
Know what I mean? ...I would love it. And therefore I wanna be able to give this special someone the very same present.

Well somehow God reli gave me some signs and stuff yesterday...somebody in this book said: I know that this friendship is from God cos since she knows u her relationship to God got even deeper.
And I thought about my relationship and well my personal relationship got deeper and deeper since I know u.
Yeah reli...I cant deny it.
And all the stuff that happened...I reli cant believe that this just happens without any reason.
I cant see the way right now..and I dont reli know what to do...but Im gonna know what to do when the time comes. Maybe its today, maybe its tomorrow...and maybe its in a year. I dont know...but Im gonna wait til God shows me...

Keine Kommentare: