Samstag, 29. November 2008

cant forget this evening

No I cant forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess thats just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
No I cant forget tomorrow
When I think of all my sorrow
When I had you there
But then I let you go
And now its only fair
That I should let you know
What you should know

I cant live
If living is without you
I cant live
I cant give anymore
I cant live
If living is without you
I cant give
I cant give anymore

Well I cant forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess thats just the way
The story goes
You always smile but in your eyes
Your sorrow shows
Yes it shows

I cant live
If living is without you
I cant live
I cant give any more
I cant live
If living is without you
I cant give
I cant give anymore


This is my song...seems as if it was written for me.
I cant forget this sight in your eyes...sometimes it seems as if youre full of sorrow.
But then u smile and all i can do is love u. Well youre right...I dont know that much of u. But I know that theres something in your eyes that always makes me want more...and something in your heart that is just beautiful. and I know that i couldnt stand it if u would tell me to just leave and never come back...cos u just dont feel the same.
I cant be like that cos it would reli let me break down. I dont know how it came and how this will end but when i listen to that song my heart sings it for u. Cos I just dont wanna live without u...
Theres someone for everyone...and I believe that ppl that are meant to be together always find a way in the end.
Tell me...will we find a way?
I cant give up...and I cant let go. Its just u I see.
Its not that I believe everything will be perfect...and actually thats not what I want. U dont need to be perfect cos to me u r beautiful...all I want is to be beautiful to u too.

I am young. And I am hurt in some areas...but u r too, arent u?
Well Im not perfect in faith, nor in trust...nor in anything else. But Id try to be honest ..
Id tell u my whole story...Id lay the pieces of my heart right in your hands..if ud want me to.
Id try to trust. Id try to learn...reli.
We could go out on the streets together. We could sing our songs together...if youd want that too.
We could worship our father in heaven...and talk until we fall asleep. We could just sit around doing nothing staring in each others eyes...
we could have fun...just doing whatever u want.
I cant give u many things...but I could give u my heart.
It could be beautiful in your eyes if ud just look closely. Would u?

I cnat forget this evening. Maybe u already forgot...
But to me it was special. Its been wonderful to laugh and just talk about anything with u.
Its been great to look into your eyes, to see u smile, to see another piece of your heart...
Its always good to have u around...
It brightens my day when u r happy..
Would u let me brighten your day??

1 Kommentar:

Lizzy hat gesagt…

wie passend..
cant forget this evening..
ich auch nich...er geht mir einfach nich ausm kopf..