Samstag, 30. August 2008

I choose to hold on to You

Yesterday I had to go through 8 hours of stupid work and I've almost been the last stupid person in that supermarket...and the best thing is...today it's the same thing. oh no I forgot it's just 7hours today.
I hate it!
Well...somehow this is just not life as I'd love life to be. It's ok. But there must be more than just waking up, hanging around and going to work sometimes. It's only one more week til school starts again and I still don't know what to do. This is just terrible..

And as I carry on
I’m not looking back
Cause what could have been
Is not what I have now
Instead of staying here
I choose to hold on to You
Cause you have a way that is much better than...

..everything on earth
everything that I could have done
without your love
without the help of the son
you are the light
you are the way that I’ve found
and death is gone cause of the glorious One


Well I think I just need to be patient in everything I do at the moment. And this is hard..hanging around, doing nothing important and just waiting for what might come. But to be honest I don't think there is anything to come. I think some people are just not interessted in who I am...it's always been like that. They look at me and think they know me. But they don't know me at all. I could tell you so many things...I could explain. But you don't even give me a chance...not at all. I tried and am still trying to get to know you and it's awesome to find out more about a persons heart and stuff...but you seem to be fixed on other things. Well maybe it has to be like that...maybe...

Keine Kommentare: