"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things."(colossians 3:2)
We have to focus on what Jesus did and set our minds on the things above. God is much higher and much bigger than anyone could think and when we set our mind on heavenly things, on Jesus Christ Himself NOTHING is impossible.
The moment that I take my eyes off Jesus I will see what the world sees. I will see all the weight of life and all the sin. TURN AWAY FROM DISTRACTION!
To be risen and alive in Christ means that we're risen above our circumstances. God tells us to mount up with wings like eagles and that is what I wanna do... I wanna fly and just believe that by faith nothing is impossible.
We are redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ and so by grace are in the kingdom of light which means that we must not be distracted by anything that comes out of darkness. We are born from above so we can live the above life.
I want to grow up to Christs perfection I want to be more and more like Him.
I choose not to believe in any earthly thing but in Jesus who died on the cross.
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.(galatians 2:20)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen