Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007


I wanna praise the Lord for what HE is...He promised that he'd never, NEVER leave me and I believe that!
He'd been there with me in front of the crowd in DOMINO and I really wanna stop saying "I'm not good enough" or "I'm not as able to do that as ... is"...God loves me, not because of me making worship or anything just because I'm here on earth and I'm surprised how much I felt God being right beside me today...he liked it, I'm sure!
People said it had been good...but know what?! I'm more and more recognizing that God ALWAYS likes it...He also likes the bad sounds I'm making to praise him:D That's awesome!!=)
and I don't know...it's there'll be so much more...so much more...for me and everyone else. I hope I'll never stop having expectation on God...He's so undescribable great, so high and SO wide...and so full of love...
sometimes I could just cry out and dance and do anything to explain how great he is...and I wanna live a life of neverending worship for my holy father:D
That's what life should....neverending worship!!...
thank you for that wonderful day and I'm so glad to share a wonderful night with you too my daddy;)

Keine Kommentare: