Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2007

King of majesty

You know that,

I love you,
You know that,
I want to know you so much more,
More than I have before

These words are,
From my heart,
These words are,
Not made up,
I will live for you,
I am devoted to you,

Pre-Chorus:
King of Majesty
I have one desire
Just to be with you my Lord,
Just to be with you my Lord,

Chorus:
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you,
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you,

Bridge:
Jesus you are the Saviour of my soul(echo)
And forever and ever I'll give my praises to you(echo)

I really like this song it describes the yearning to be with God in wonderful way.
What does it mean to sing "and forever and ever I'll give my praises to you"...eternity is such a big word. But although I think I could sing it(at the moment) from the bottom of my heart cause God's teaching me so good and he's shaping my heart in a wonderful way. I always wanted that...since I've heard that God does such things. In january when the people from Toronto had been there I felt such a yearning for being changed by God and I more and more feel how He's working. Sometimes I still wanna go my own way...and often it'y a hard, lonely and kinda depressing way...
but as often as I walk the wrong way I recognize that Gods way is so much better...maybe it doesn't always mean more fun(but sometimes:D ) but it in any case it does mean more love.
Sometimes I just wanna turn my back on this fucking world and be with God - not only an hour or two but forever.
But I know I've to keep going here as long as God wants me to..and I'm still learning to trust in any situation..

Keine Kommentare: