Samstag, 7. Juli 2007

Kissing couples..


I wanna be honest. Yesterday Lizzy, Alex, Chrysler and me had been at Olis Party. Had been kinda fun to dance to that shity music and drink something. But I was getting crazy by seeing such a lot of couples or people doing anything with everybody. I know that I'm ridiculous. I've awesome friends and sometimes I've got a wonderful life. Some things are hard to understand and sometimes I can't help people...
but everything I'm thinking about is myself and that I need some attention from a boy. Huh. Am I ridiculous or am I ridiculous?! Kissing couples at the one side and a hugging one at the other. I'm watching it and I'm honest....SOMETIMES I'm yearning for it. And I know I could get it if I'd live my life like many people do. But my heart says "no" and...I don't know why...I'm still waiting.
Still waiting?..yeah...but sometimes I'm forgetting what for...
Even alcohol isn't anymore what it had been before..;)

2 Kommentare:

Lizzy hat gesagt…

well I´m sorry...I know I´m one of these people hanging around with her boyfriend, doing things you don´t want to see..
I´M SORRY!
I should take much more care of you..
It´s good that you don´t live your life like so many people do, because we all know that it has no sense to kiss and hug someone who doesen´t love you and that you don´t love..
Sometimes it seems easier to just do it, but in fact it wouldn´t make it better...even worse..
I´m sure you´ll find that one who loves you with all of his heart, because you succeed it!

and you´re right..alcohol isn´t what it had been a few months ago...;)
bad bad..when will it be like that again?^^

Kaddi hat gesagt…

Thank you Lizzy. It's ok...why not showing that you're happy alex;)..that's fine. But all the others are driving me crazy...xD

and alcohol...I don't know^^...should be like in november again..you knwo...just a lil bit funny..;)