skip to main | skip to sidebar

Stepping closer to the LIGHT:)

stepping closer to the LIGHT~to GOD~my awesome FATHER~describing my way to HIM~trying to explain what's going on in my life with my DADDY

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2007

Nothing..

Every day the pain comes back again
The grief that tightens it's grip, day by day
Loneliness it haunts me, makes me cry
Feels like the world has abandoned me
I'm weak, I'm nothing, just a shadow of my life
My heart is dead and still I dream of you
Don't you understand you're the reason for my pain

I hear you calling me to come
There's no-on I can see
Just the nights cold breeze
Oh god I'm so alone, so alone

I fear the darkness that makes me blind
There's nothing I can feel
These tears are nothing without you
I'm nothing without you

Can you see my heart, broken like my life
Nothing to hold on, nothing to live for
This pain is too much for me to take
Holding on to you was like holding on to nothing

My trust for you tore me apart
I gave all for you from my heart
Posted by Kaddi at 16:19
Labels: lyrics

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Falls ihr mich unterstützen wollt

Kaddi
Kirchheim/Teck, BW, Germany
Kontoinhaber: Katrin Engel Kontonummer: 19973004 BLZ: 61290120
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts

Song of the week

check out these ones

  • DOMINO Jugendgemeinde
  • firefall ~ all over the world:)
  • Kaddi K. ~ Dar
  • Dani O. ~ anywhere
  • Hena ~ Australia
  • Lizzy ~ tiny little Owen:)
  • Tobi B. ~ rockin' in Kolumbien

All the same lyrics


All The Same Lyrics

Labels

  • awareness (90)
  • awful things (3)
  • book (2)
  • challenge (69)
  • determination (95)
  • fear (9)
  • feelings (101)
  • freedom (47)
  • friendship (6)
  • fun stuff (2)
  • God's teaching (209)
  • healing (43)
  • life things (277)
  • lyrics (102)
  • movie (2)
  • pics (6)
  • poems (1)
  • prayer (33)
  • questions (59)
  • quotation (12)
  • revolution (62)
  • sickness and bitterness (96)
  • sports (1)
  • that regards everybody (1)
  • the bible (30)
  • thoughts (226)
  • video (1)
  • work (6)
  • worship (52)

Blog-Archiv

  • ►  2009 (18)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  März (5)
    • ►  Februar (4)
    • ►  Januar (8)
  • ►  2008 (243)
    • ►  Dezember (7)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  Oktober (17)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  Juli (18)
    • ►  Juni (14)
    • ►  Mai (17)
    • ►  April (27)
    • ►  März (25)
    • ►  Februar (30)
    • ►  Januar (30)
  • ▼  2007 (218)
    • ►  Dezember (17)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ▼  Oktober (31)
      • ..schrecklich
      • tell me
      • Zitat
      • ..well..
      • Arschloch
      • Egoismus
      • ..krasses Lied..
      • ...stolz und so..
      • am I "still in need"?
      • i believe...
      • ..miss you..
      • Leben
      • Nothing..
      • anything
      • ..quotation...
      • ...too much..
      • blubb...
      • This is what I sound like..
      • Manchmal..
      • Kartenhaus...
      • nichts sehen..nichts verstehen..
      • who am I..?
      • ...
      • song
      • keys
      • something
      • Fragen...Tod
      • what's that again?!
      • ..quotation..
      • lyrics
      • challenge and so on..
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  Juli (19)
    • ►  Juni (10)
    • ►  Mai (15)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  März (18)
    • ►  Februar (16)
    • ►  Januar (16)

great music:)

  • meine eigene Musik(sehr miese qualität...aber immerhin^^)
  • Flo Ostertag
  • Matt Redman
  • The Internal Soul Federation

some of my favorite songs:)

  • Augustana - Boston
  • Brooke Fraser - Indelible
  • Damien Rice - 9 crimes
  • Damien Rice - Cannonball
  • David Gray - Sail Away
  • Delirious? - Gods romance
  • Delirious? - Intimate Stranger
  • Dream Theater - The Answer Lies Within
  • Dream Theater - This Dying Soul
  • Editors - Come Share The View
  • Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
  • Kultless - Sea Of Faces
  • Maria Mena - Just Hold Me
  • Negative - God Likes Your Style
  • Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
  • Snow Patrol - Set The Fire To The Third Bar
  • Switchfoot - Home
  • The Afters - Wait
  • The Calling - If Only
  • The Fray - Heaven Forbid
  • Uniklubi - Tunnit
  • Vineyard - Beautiful
  • Within Temptation - The Swan Song
  • Zeraphine - Gib Mir Dein Gift

some of my favorite books

  • Matt Redman - Heart Of Worship -> oh what a book, it gave me another perspective of worship and my whole life...yeah it touched my heart:)
  • Katherine Allfrey - Taube unter Falken -> nice book I read a few years ago
  • Rick Joyner - The Final Quest -> great prophetic book
  • God - The Bible -> full of truth, the absolute favorite one

fav movies

  • Barfuß
  • Der Pianist
  • Fluch der Karibik 1-3
  • LotR 1-3
  • Sophie Scholl

some of my favorite sweets:)

  • Hitchies: green + sour = jummy:)
  • Oreo Cookies: they taste like WOW I could eat them all the time..

drinks I like

  • Tea --> I like to have some tea in my thermos with me(and honey, honey, honey..)
  • Tee Creation --> volvic...what to do without volvic??^^
  • Spezi --> wonderful invention:)
  • beer --> I'm honest..I like it, why not?

Skillz//Chillz//People

  • Calypse