I am really amazed by my God. Hes so good to me.
We had another "More of God" prayer meeting yesterday and I really loved it! I had the feeling we should just worship the Lord...and eventhough my voice has been tarnished I really felt like He enjoyed it. And we prayed for Kirchheim and for our hearts...and stuff like that. And He gave me pictures...some that were jst for me and some that were for all of us.
I kinda felt strange but I believe it was Him whos spoken cause Ive seen it so clearly. And I loved the atmosphere in my room while we were worshipping and praying. Its amazing to have such friends around..
Well and today I had to work another 7hour shift. And somehow I got a bad stomachache whilst sitting there. And I got frustrated cause its really bad when you have to sit there and cant breathe fresh air...and it hurts like hell and you dont even know what it is. But I decided to pray and after some minutes its just been gone. And its still Ok and I feel alright. My Gods an awesome God!!
And eventhough Ive not especially decided to fix upon beeing nice and friendly Hes just lead me through and I realized that Ive just BEEN friendly and loving somehow...
Maybe just because Ive not had that pressure on me...
And my father asked me to help an old man whos forgotten the stuff bought. And I just ran through the supermarket carrying his things with me...and hes been so glad that someone helped him. He just would have forgotten. And I loved looking into that eyes. Ive seen that man from time to time in the supermarket and I always liked looking at him cause hes just one of those old people who seem to have a long and exciting story to tell.
Well I think Ive just done what He wanted me to do and it felt good...cause I wont ever forget that loving and happy eyes he had:)
And now Im gonna go starring at my wall and praying cause I feel like its the right thing to do now...
Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen