One, two, three
Counting out the signs we see
The tall buildings
Fading in the distance
Only dots on a map
Four, five, six
The two of us a perfect fit
You're all mine, all mine
And all I can say
Is you blow me away
Like an apple on a tree
Hiding out behind the leaves
I was difficult to reach
But you picked me
Like a shell upon a beach
Just another pretty piece
I was difficult to see
But you picked me
Yeah you picked me
So softly
Rain against the windows
And the strong coffee
Warming up my fingers
In this fisherman's house
You got me
Searched the sand
And climbed the tree
And brought me back down
And all I can say
Is you blow me away
Like an apple on a tree
Hiding out behind the leaves
I was difficult to reach
But you picked me
Like a shell upon a beach
Just another pretty piece
I was difficult to see
But you picked me
Yeah you picked me
Counting out the signs we see
The tall buildings
Fading in the distance
Only dots on a map
Four, five, six
The two of us a perfect fit
You're all mine, all mine
And all I can say
Is you blow me away
Like an apple on a tree
Hiding out behind the leaves
I was difficult to reach
But you picked me
Like a shell upon a beach
Just another pretty piece
I was difficult to see
But you picked me
Yeah you picked me
So softly
Rain against the windows
And the strong coffee
Warming up my fingers
In this fisherman's house
You got me
Searched the sand
And climbed the tree
And brought me back down
And all I can say
Is you blow me away
Like an apple on a tree
Hiding out behind the leaves
I was difficult to reach
But you picked me
Like a shell upon a beach
Just another pretty piece
I was difficult to see
But you picked me
Yeah you picked me
Well in my dreams and when I think about u when Im awake..and how it could be..u picked me. Cos u saw something special in me.
Just as I do in u.
Why is it so difficult for u to see that special thing in me?
Well I know Im weird. Sometimes my outfit doesnt reli fit and from time to time I talk a lot of stupid stuff when youre around. But thats just becos u wow me..
Ive got a weird kinda laughing and my hair sometimes just looks sloppy. I love hot choclate and could eat saltnvinegar crisps all day. Im just not perfect...
U know Im hurt..and Im not opening up my heart for anyone. But Id open my heart for u...if youd just want me too. Id love to just share stories of life with u.
Would u mind that I have cold hands all day long? Or that I sometimes cant say anything cos I love just watching people as they pass by..or nature in all its beauty?
Would u mind me singing in the bath..or writing a song and forgetting the melody within a day?
Would u mind that I always have a creme with me for my hands and lips? Or that I just cant live without a camera...?
Tell me...would u mind that Im a bit messy or that I could listen to the same song for hours..if its a reli good one?
Would u mind to listen to my probs for hours and just wrap your arms around me when I cry? Would u mind that Im sad from time to time?
All I want is that u just open your eyes and see me as I am. Im a princess. Im lovely and well somehow I am beautiful...and I a dreamer...and I think a lot.
I think somehow it could work out...it would fit somehow.
I dont mind that youre not perfect...I just love the glimpse of your heart I already caught...
Please, please...I pray that u try to reach me. i know its not easy..but it could be worth it..
we could pray together, sing and laugh, live and walk aorund...we could do anything..
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen