"A womans heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her.."
Well...wow...I love that one. Maybe that's actually what it's all about. I should fix more upon God than upon men. I want God to have the first place in my heart. No man could ever give me perfect love.
But as you know Jesus..I'm unperfect and I'd love to be found as soon as possible. So please just listen to my prayers...
My life's really special at the moment. I'd really love to see the way but I can't. I want to apply for the iDestiny school of ministry in manchester. But I have to get myself a passport first and...GOD I need MONEY. I don't have any of it. And it's 3000pound I think and well that's too much...
I still have to pay back money for my drivers licence. Ahhh that's awful..
And I applied for a job in september so it would be just great if everything concerning that will be alright too.
I really hope that the next two years will be both challenging and full of the fathers love. I need to be filled up with love so that I can find my place and way with God.
I pray father that you might come and lead me where You want me to be. I ask You to fill me with your pure love and speak through me. I only want to do what You want me to. Please come and show me Your will. I'm just a lil child trying to understand. I know I have to trust but please please just give me some clear answers...
Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008
challenging life..
Labels:
challenge,
determination,
feelings,
God's teaching,
life things,
prayer,
questions,
quotation,
revolution,
thoughts
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen