Sonntag, 14. September 2008

Amazing God

My Lord NEVER ceases to amaze me...really!!!
Today I had the feeling that I should go to the Jesustreff and I asked Lizzy if shed like to go too...and she said yes;)
So we decided to go by car and thought it might be a good evening. And well...we drove, and we drove and somehow we failed to find the church. Weve been almost everywhere but we couldnt really find our way. And I asked Jesus what He wanted to tell me with this...and I really felt sick and tired of driving around. And then weve found it somehow...and I was like "ok Jesus...and now?!"..
and its been AMAZING!! We were late BUT we really met some wonderful people I thought we might not see for a while...but they had somehow decided to come too(and this were the first time at the Jesustreff for all of us....so this MUST have been Jesus!!)..and I loved just doing some worship, spending some time with Jesus..listening to HIS words...and stuff. And a friend gave me some words from God: For God nothing is impossible...its somewhere in Luke. And this words really followed me the last days. So how awesome is this??! My God really goes ways I dont understand...I cannot. But I LOVE his ways...I just love them.
And Im so very thankful...

And Ive given some of my thoughts to Jesus so that He can just do what He wants - whatever He wants. Im sick and tired of so many thoughts and feelings in me and I cant stand it anymore. And I believe that He wants to and WILL show me what is right and what is wrong. Maybe Hes already shown me and Im just too fearful to do what He wants....
Im always thinking about what certain people might think or do...and Im trying to hold every door open...but sometimes you just have to try out. Maybe God wont tell me more....maybe He just wants me to trust in Him and go this certain step without knowing how I will end up...
Yeah maybe thats what I will do tomorrow..

Keine Kommentare: